Mama Goddess - Epsom Salts
Epsom salts are known to be amazing healers for the perineum after birth. An Epsom Salt bath also helps relaxes legs and the whole body that worked hard during labour, making a perfect bath mate for new mamas.
We now have 2 options to chose from- The first is our classic Epsom salts in a bag, and the second is our Lavender essential oil Epsom salts!
We suggest a 20 minute soak, and then straight to bed!
Magnesium is the second-most abundant element in human cells and the fourth-most important positively charged ion in the body, so it’s little wonder this low-profile mineral is so vital to good health and well being. Magnesium, a major component of Epsom Salt, also helps to regulate the activity of more than 325 enzymes and performs a vital role in orchestrating many bodily functions, from muscle control and electrical impulses to energy production and the elimination of harmful toxins.
How Epsom salts Heal:
- Easing stress and improves sleep and concentration.
- Help muscles and nerves function properly.
- Regulate activity of 325+ enzymes.
- Help prevent artery hardening and blood clots.
- Make insulin production more effective.
- Reduce inflammation to relieve pain and muscle cramps.
- Improve oxygen use.
- Flush toxins.
- Improve absorption of nutrients.
- Help form joint proteins, brain tissue and mucin proteins.
- Help prevent or ease migraine headaches.*
This information comes directly from the Epsom Salt Councel. To read more about Epsom salts you can visit their web-site at *"www.epsomsaltcouncel.org":http://www.epsomsaltcouncil.org